Bright House Networks
TVLocal.com is not affiliated with Bright House Networks and is operated by DirectStarTV, a DIRECTV authorized dealer.
About Bright House Networks
Bright House Networks is currently the sixth largest cable services provider in the U.S. and the second largest in Florida. They offer cable TV, high-speed Internet, home phone and home security and automation services to nearly 2.5 million customers in five states. Bright House also provides video, voice, data management and cloud-based business solutions. Continue reading to learn more about Bright House cable, Internet and home phone services.
Bright House TV Availability
Bright House only operates in five states including Florida, Alabama, Indiana, Michigan and California. Click on the list below to explore Bright House cable in your area:
Bright House Services
With Bright House, customers have a choice of TV, Internet and phone packages that include a number of features. Users can even bundle their services if they need more than one. Here are the package options available for each Bright House service.
Bright House TV
There are two Bright House TV package options, the Standard Cable plan and the Digital TV plan. Both include local 24/7 customer care. Standard Cable offers over 70 channels while Digital TV contains over 200 channels. Digital TV also includes:
- Movies On Demand
- Start Over®
- Local On Demand
- Premium Channels like HBO®, SHOWTIME®, Cinemax® and STARZ®
- Spanish-Language Programming
- Sports Pass
- 45 Music Channels
Bright House Internet
Bright House Networks offers a range of Internet speeds to meet a range of online needs. These are some of the Bright House high-speed Internet packages:
- Standard 15 – Includes download speeds of up to 15 Mbps, upload speeds of up to 1 Mbps and 10 email accounts with 2 GB of mailbox storage
- Lightning 35 – Includes download speeds of up to 35 Mbps, upload speeds of up to 2 Mbps an 25 email accounts with 5 GB of mailbox storage
- Lightning 75 – Includes download speeds of up to 75 Mbps, upload speeds of up to 5 Mbps and 25 email accounts with 5 GB of mailbox storage
- Lightning 150 –Includes download speeds of up to 150 Mbps, upload speeds of up to 10 Mbps and 30 email accounts with 10 GB of mailbox storage
Bright House Networks also offers advanced features like spam blockers, personal firewalls and antivirus protection.
Bright House Home Phone
Bright House also provides home phone service that includes a variety of popular calling features. Customers can choose the Unlimited Nationwide plan, which includes unlimited calling across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. Bright House Networks also offers international calling plans that include calling to up to 60 countries. Optional Bright House calling features include:
- Enhanced 911 – This service automatically sends the caller's name, number and address to the dispatcher for faster response times.
- Caller ID – Incoming calls are displayed on your phone, TV or computer
- Enhanced Voice Mail – Allows customers to access voice mail messages through email
Bright House home phone service also includes features like call waiting, call forwarding and 3-way calling.
Bright House for Businesses
Alongside products and packages for residential customers, Bright House offers phone, Internet, video and IT services for commercial use at places like:
- Small Businesses
- Medium-Sized Businesses
- Hospitality and Guest Services
Compare Bright House TV to Other Providers in Your Area
It's important to study all of your options before deciding on a service provider. See how Bright House cable, Internet and phone packages measure up to the other leading providers in your area to find the best deals.
Sources and Research
Updated: 2015-06-01. Collected from http://brighthouse.com/